Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eff Yook Lass

Here are some links on news and advertising. The first is about the underlying intellectual dishonesty in even the most honest of ad campaigns:

By the way, if you're into advertising, that entire blog is great. I'm a bit biased, though, since I used to work for Bob Garfield.

Here's a link to a radio interview with the director of FactCheck.org, a website devoted to debunking claims in political ads.

Political Ads Fact-Checked
(to launch the interview, click on the red "Listen" button)

I also used to work with the guy who interviewed FactCheck's director. Yup, I'm a pretty big deal.

Speaking of big deals:
I'm So Getting Fired

6 comments:

Unknown said...

first of all, YOURE WELCOME FOR THE PHOTO!

second of all, spider-goat?!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/889951.stm

Sean Keegan-Landis said...

Ha! I received three different photo-emails from cell phones in class last week, so I didn't know whose picture that particular one was. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH YOU'RE THE GREATEST

Regarding spider-goats: holy fuck.

Unknown said...

You're welcome! I live a sad life and look for praise around every corner.

Anonymous said...

currentyl studyin for final 2mrw, thought id stop in. i dont know how these work.

and it wont let me post a pic of seans personal baber edward scissorhands.

okimdone

Anonymous said...

ok I've checked this blog several times hoping i would c something that could help me with ex cr on the final at this point I dont have a clue if i dont remember I'll just "own my own ignorance" once again lol I thought I would at least say it was a pleasure to be in this class good luck to everyone ;-)

Anonymous said...

to anyone who still looks at this. merry christmas and a happy many years to come. chris bumm